Sunday, March 7, 2010

so yesterday..




I went to wal-mart w/ the family and picked up this CHI straight guard smooth styling cream it works good I guess? Nah I cant say much yet I want to try straightening my hair with this but so far I used it on wet hair and after it air dried I'd say it works exceptionally well on curly hair not too much frizz. I also picked up another Nicholas Sparks book I'm excited to read but haven't touched it yet! Usually I get started right away but I wasn't in the mood yesterday because I was under the weather. But I am glad to say today I am actually feeling much better! Still a little headache but much better than the past few days.

2 comments:

  1. i'm reading that book right now! i'm only on page ten but its pretty good so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome[:
    I'm barely on chapter four. I don't know if it's because the book isn't as good as the others or I'm just lazy because usually I'd be done by now.

    ReplyDelete