Saturday, March 6, 2010

OH my!






AHHH it's been so long!!
Okay so I'm sick and it's my time of the month so I feel really gross right now.. but yesterday I finally got my flats! SO cute! They're from a store called focus clothing which is a weird name seeing they only sell shoes.. but yah I got the studded ones in a brownish color and the flower ones in a greyish color. I think the grey flats would look cuter with OUT the flower but oh well. I got them for a good price. The worker was like either you can get one pair for 30% off or you buy one full price and get the other free. I was going to the cash register with both of these flats.. and one of them said $20.99 and i was going to pay that and get the other free but the cashier gave me 30% off AND gave me one free! So I got lucky.
Anyways I was at forever 21 and this lip gloss($3.80) surprisingly was really good and I was just looking online and I want to try their lipsticks soon. Props to them for stepping it up.(: What else? Oh! and I got this DKNY roller perfume ball($20) it has my two favorite scents!! love it the packaging is adorable too. Well that's it for now. Prom is coming up :O we'll see how that goes..

<3,
saraaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment