Sunday, February 7, 2010

On the prowl





Okay so I've been on the search for about a year now for some flats. Well.. not the whole time was I looking for some but I have been wanting some especially lately.. I narrowed it down to these three flats. inexpensive and super cute. The first ones are $18.99 from Charlotte Russe. Adorable in my opinion because they are simple which is exactly what I'm looking for and just cute. The second pair are the priciest $23 at Charlotte Russe. Usually I wouldn't go for buttons but these are something special. The last one which is my FAVORITES and I think I'm gonna buy but I'm scared to buy them online because of the sizing issue are $14.80. I love them though[; ! And initially I was looking for only black flats but these looked too perfect in blue so.. I want them super bad. I'm gonna go maybe on Wednesday to check them out at my local forever 21 ! I doubt they'll have it :/ so I'll probably end up ordering online..Or check around local shoe stores in the mall? we'll see ! bye for now.

<3,
saraaaaaah!

2 comments: