Monday, February 15, 2010

mini victoria secret haul









Hello. So today I went to the mall and saw Dear John and shopped a little. The movie was alright, I mean it was a little rushed in the beginning. The book of course was much better.. but what I really liked about the movie was how in the second half of the movie they were so into their acting like they are truly talented actors. The beginning disappointed me because in the book they barely touched or anything and in the movie they started making out right away, I was like whoa.. calm down now.
Now for the haul, there are free samples I got and I must say two out of three smelled really good. The pink one is called Wish Pink and that smells like vanilla and in my opinion it's the worst.. I hate that smell. The yellow one is Live Pink and has a fruity/raspberry scent and it smells good. The blue one is Hope Pink and has a strawberry smell to it and has a great scent as well.
I bought the Beauty Rush mini lotion in the Juiced Berry flavor and I must say it smells SOOOOOO delicious. Yes I said delicious because it smells sweet like candy ahhh I love it! I also bought a mini Pink body splash. I love how the blue and pink one looks but the purple one smells better. It's the sweet and flirty one. I love the flavors I picked and have been wanting them for a LONG time and now I finally got them.
There is one more spray I want but this time it's a perfume. It isn't from Victoria's Secret.. I'll make a post about it tomorrow.

<3,
saraaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment